Hotel Tres Puntas - Hotel Room Quad Occupancy
- 2 Bunk Beds
- Property ID: L61368
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere you'll find at the Tres Puntas. This affordable option for the value-conscious guest offers 91 comfortable rooms. Younger skiers and snowboarders, budget travelers and families seeking an affordable option love this hotel, and it’s just a two-minute walk to the slopes.
The hotel offers the Pub Tres Puntas with nightly live music, and the contemporary, renovated Sur restaurant, with panoramic windows and views.
Quad Hotel Room
Each hotel room is 196 square feet. Some rooms have a balcony. Each room offers two twin beds.
- Lodging at Hotel Tres Puntas.
- Half board: breakfast and dinner exclusively at Sur restaurant.
- Unlimited access to ski lifts. Valid until the check out day.
- Welcome cocktail. Every Saturday from 18:30 to 19:30 hrs.
- Après ski at Pub Tres Puntas from 17:00 to 18:00 hrs. includes, coffee, chocolate, tea, and individual snack with sandwich, cookies and cake.
- Access to the fitness center. Sauna, exercise room, aerobics and stretching lessons available.
- Outdoor heated pool, game room, pub and planned activities.
- Children's daycare (3 to 7 years old). Hours: 09:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00 (does not include lunch).
- Ski room.
- Ski and snowboard maintenance (repairs not included). Waxing and edge sharpening only. This is for the guest's own equipment or the ski rental equipment from Valle Nevado. Maximum one maintenance per person. Ski Teams excluded. Valid until the day before the check out.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas: Lobby, Pub Tres Puntas and at Sur restaurant. Guests can retrieve a password at the hotel front desk. This password has a duration that corresponds with your stay (maximum 7 days, renewable).
Rates in US dollars, based on a minimum occupancy per room. Additional person charges may apply. All rates are for 7-night stays - speak to our Valle Nevado destination experts for lowered number of night requests.
Photos are representative of the property and may differ from the actual unit that is reserved.