Copper Mountain Ski Resort
Copper Mountain is the place for winter fun and adventure.
The ski resort has 2,400 acres of skiable terrain for you to explore, making it the largest ski and snowboard resort in Summit County. With recent improvements, modern lodging, and year-round activities, Copper Mountain has become the place to stay in Colorado.
Copper Mountain is one of the most accessible resort destinations in Colorado.
Copper Mountain Resort is a quick 75 minutes from the Denver International Airport or 20 minutes from Eagle County Regional Airport.
Copper Mountain Map
Copper Mountain Trail Map
Other Quick Facts
- Known as the resort for "Everyone Deserves a Sunny Day"
- Recently received multi-million dollar renovations, making it one of Colorado's best resorts.
- Home to Colorado's first six-person high-speed chairlift.
- Woodward at Copper is a year-round snowboard and ski training camp dedicated to pipe and park progression.
- Boasts a zip line that is open during the summer and winter months.