Steamboat Ski Resort
Steamboat is nestled 7,000 feet up in the heart of the Colorado Rockies and inhabits a small and thriving ranching community just below one of the largest ski mountains in North America. Steamboat serves as a reminder that the Wild West is still alive and well. Six peaks, 3,000 acres of terrain, and champagne-powder snow give Steamboat its amazing ski reputation.
Steamboat is one of the most accessible resort destinations in Colorado.
Steamboat Resort is a quick 3 hours, 15 minutes from the Denver International airport or 1 hour 44 minutes from Eagle County Regional Airport.
Other Quick Facts
- Steamboat is known as the resort for "Steamboat, A Little Further West".
- Home to world-class terrain for all levels of skiers and snowboarders.
- Close proximity to shopping and gourmet restaurants.
- Steamboat has produced more winter Olympians than any other town in North America.
- Officially dubbed as "Ski Town USA".
- Steamboat Springs is made up of a complete mountain range: Mount Werner, Sunshine Peak, Storm Peak, Thunderhead Peak, Pioneer Ridge and Christie Peak