Vail Ski Resort
Vail Colorado is a unique destination with an enchanting European ambiance and Old World feel. The destination offers options all year round. During the winter it’s the legendary acreage and sheer size of Vail Mountain Resort, which includes 5,289 skiable acres of terrain spread out over three distinct areas and seven bowls.
There is also a whole host of winter activities that include tubing, snow shoeing, ski biking and much more. In the summer guests can enjoy the great Rocky Mountain outdoors with world-class golf, mountain biking, hiking, exploring, climbing, whitewater rafting and extraordinary fishing.
Vail is a quick 2 hour, 34 minutes from the Denver International Airport, or a 36 minute drive from the Eagle Country Regional
Other Quick Facts
- Known as the resort for "Like Nothing on Earth"
- Vail's most popular season pass, the Epic Pass, gives users access to 22 different resorts!
- Vail has spent over $492 million in the past five years on capital improvements.
- Vail has more than 100 restaurants and bars and 150 retail outlets.
- Famous for their Bavarian-style architecture.
- Vail is the third largest ski resort in North America, just behind the newly acquired Park City Mountain Resort.
- Home to the largest free bus system in the United States.