Park City ski resort
Park City Mountain Resort is now the largest ski resort in North America after combining with the Canyons Resort in early 2015. Skiers and snowboarders will enjoy 7,300 skiable acres, fine dining, and the best snow on earth during the day and a thriving nightlife scene on Historic Main Street during the night.
Park City is one of the most accessible resort destinations in Utah.
Park City Mountain Resort is a quick 36 minute drive from Salt Lake International Airport.
Park City Map
Park City Mountain Trail Map
Other Quick Facts
- Park City is the "City of Champions" with 7 Sochi athletes hailing from here, and another 33 sharing ties to the town.
- Home to the largest film festival in the United States, Sundance Film Festival, Park City hosts 50,000 tourists and celebrities every January.
- Park City has three Olympic venues, all used in the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.
- Boasts the Utah's first ever whiskey distillery and the world's first ski-in gastro pub, High West.
- There are over 100 restaurants packed into this tiny town, giving you endless dining options.
- Park City offers free transportation in the form of busses and the Main Street Trolley.
- Deer Valley Resort limits their lift tickets on busy days, so lines will always be short during peak weekends.
- Now home to the largest ski resort in North America.
Park City Vacation Packages
If Park City Mountain Resort sounds like the winter destination you've been dreaming of, start the booking process today. We're here to help you make the process easy as possible. You can book your entire Park City ski package, including:
- Lodging. Choose from 204 lodging options. Popular Searches: Discounted Lodging | Luxury | Ski In Ski Out | Pet-Friendly | Hot Tub
- Lift Tickets. Ski.com can save you up to 40% on window prices. Call for lift tickets!
- Flights. We work domestically and internationally with United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, SWISS, Air France, Alitalia, LAN and more.
- Ground Transportation. Options include rental cars with top providers, like Budget, Hertz and Avis, private cars, private shuttles or shared shuttles.
- Snowsports School. We've got beginners to experts covered with award-winning snowsports schools at every destination we work with.
- Equipment Rentals. Pre-arrange your rentals or demos with us. Options include in-store pick-up or delivery service right to where you're staying.
- Activities. Dog sledding, snow tubing, ice skating, Nordic skiing, snowmobiling...the list goes on. We can make it all happen for you.