Vacation rentals are a unique, high value service for your client and not easily found by the individual consumer. Your partnership with Mountain Reservations, a part of the VacationRoost network, will allow you to delight your clients by finding them the perfect private home, condo, cabin, townhouse or villa for their vacation.
Let Us Do the Work for You
VacationRoost is the industry leader in vacation rentals, offering the largest and most varied inventory from sea to ski. Through brands such as Mountain Reservations, Mexican Destinations and Rooster.com, VacationRoost has been helping travelers find their perfect vacation rentals since 2001. We have the largest selection of professionally managed vacation rentals and they are all available to you.
Working with us is easy and provides:
- Destination Experts who work with you to provide all of the documentation, photos and home descriptions needed to close a client sale
- Only professionally managed vacation rentals, so your clients are assured of a more consistent and reliable vacation experience
- One-stop shopping. In addition to the perfect vacation rental, we can package air and ground transportation, equipment rentals and destination activities—all commissionable to you!
Q: How much commission will I earn booking with VacationRoost?
A: Up to 12% on Lodging
- 5 – 10% on rental cars, ski lift tickets, ski equipment rentals, ground transportation, etc.
- 0 – 5% on airfare
- Taxes, fees etc. are not commissionable
Q: When are commissions paid?
A: 5 days post departure
Q: What is the payment process to make a booking?
A: 50% of lodging cost is due at time of booking.
- Certain types of airfare are due 100% at time of reservation
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure
- If making a reservation under 60 days prior to departure, 100% of reservation amount is due at time of booking
Q: What is the cancellation policy?
A: Prior to 61 days of departure, there is a 50% forfeiture of funds paid. After 60 days prior to departure, no refunds are given. Due to the nature of vacation rentals versus other travel products, refunds are usually not permitted by the property owners. We highly recommend purchasing trip protection insurance for your clients.
Q: How are prices quoted?
A: Prices quoted are “rack” rates and are fully commissionable. All taxes and fees are included when booking a reservation. Some exceptions apply.
Q: What is important about renting a “professionally managed” vacation rental?
A: A professionally-managed vacation rental is overseen by a property manager who is available in case of any issues and makes sure the rental is in prime condition.
Q: Do you have a Best Rate Guarantee?
A: Yes, we have the best vacation rental prices. If you find a better rate somewhere else, we’ll match it or offer a refund.
Q: Why should I choose a vacation rental?
A: A vacation rental provides a greater value to your clients by offering a better vacation experience that includes more privacy, kitchens, extra rooms, private pools and hot tubs, garages and other amenities that you can’t get in a hotel, often at a better price.
Q: Do you offer trip protection insurance?
A: Yes, we offer trip protection insurance through VacationGuard Travel Protection, which is fully commissionable.
Contact VacationRoost today at (800) 978-0932 to partner with Mountain Destinations so you can delight your clients with some of the best resort properties in the world.