Keystone Ski Resort
Keystone is the place for winter fun and adventure.
The ski resort has 2,358 acres of skiable terrain across four peaks for you to explore. It's known as a historic mining town with breathtaking mountain scenery. The destination is bustling with people going in and out of the quaint shops and tasty restaurants on its Victorian style streets.
Keystone is one of the most accessible resort destinations in Colorado.
Keystone Resort is a quick 90 minutes from the Denver International Airport
Other Quick Facts
- Known as the resort for "Unmatched Mountain Experience"
- Averages 300 days of sunshine per year.
- There are 5 main areas of Keystone:, East Keystone, River Run Village, Mountain House Base Area, The Lakeside Village and Keystone Ranch.
- The largest outdoor Zamboni maintained ice rink in the United States is right here in Keystone at Lakeside Village.
- Keystone is located at approximately 9,000 feet above sea level, meaning excellent powder skiing!
- If skiing isn't your cup of tea, try snow tubing at Adventure Point!
- Keystone offers the only night skiing in the area.