Park City ski resort
Park City Mountain Resort is now the largest ski resort in North America after combining with the Canyons Resort in early 2015. Skiers and snowboarders will enjoy 7,300 skiable acres, fine dining, and the best snow on earth during the day and a thriving nightlife scene on Historic Main Street during the night.
Park City is one of the most accessible resort destinations in Utah.
Park City Mountain Resort is a quick 36 minute drive from Salt Lake International Airport.
Park City Map
Park City Mountain Trail Map
Other Quick Facts
- Park City is the "City of Champions" with 7 Sochi athletes hailing from here, and another 33 sharing ties to the town.
- Home to the largest film festival in the United States, Sundance Film Festival, Park City hosts 50,000 tourists and celebrities every January.
- Park City has three Olympic venues, all used in the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.
- Boasts the Utah's first ever whiskey distillery and the world's first ski-in gastro pub, High West.
- There are over 100 restaurants packed into this tiny town, giving you endless dining options.
- Park City offers free transportation in the form of busses and the Main Street Trolley.
- Deer Valley Resort limits their lift tickets on busy days, so lines will always be short during peak weekends.
- Now home to the largest ski resort in North America.